Sunday, January 2, 2011

Well...Might As Well.

After some thought and the turn of the year, I have decided to enter the blogging world.  This will be mostly a sports blog, but I may enter thoughts on different subjects as I go along.  I don't know.  I have come into 2011 as a year of change for me and my family.  It's time to take back control of my life, as I feel as I had lost control of it a bit in 2010.  It's time to better all aspects of my life.  More than likely you have found this by new, social networking means.  Most of my thoughts and sports related material can be found on twitter.  Follow me @dave_zorn if you wish.  I hope I can entertain and inform everyone with this blog and I hope I can keep it up thoughout the year. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the blog, dude. As a blogger myself, I can tell you that it can be difficult trying to find things to write about (just see my blog archive of July of 2010 for some insight).

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete